Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Third Day's Impact on a Life


"I've Always Loved You"


I don't know how to explain it

But I know that words will hardly do

Miracles with signs and wonders

Aren't enough for me to prove to you

Don't you know I've always loved you

Even before there was time

Though you turn away

I'll tell you still

Don't you know

I've always loved you

And I always will

Greater love has not a man

Than the one who gives his life to prove

That he would do anything

And that's what I'm going to do for you


I love this song from Third Day because it reminds me how much God loves me and the lengths He is and was willing to go to- to show me His love.


So, what's your favorite Third Day song? Leave a comment or email me Brittney@hisradiowrtp.com. And don't forget the Wednesday night concert in Fayetteville at 7:00. Tix are still available through our website. Head back to the hisradiowrtp.com homepage for more details!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite Third Day is GIVE. For several personal reasons this songs means alot to me. I have learned over the years that God is all I need. The words state

    You said all that follow You may find
    Comfort and pain, blessings in hard times

    Were I to leave, where else would I go
    The words of life and of truth You hold

    All I want is love
    I confess to this
    I will take it Lord
    All You have to give

    How great the love lavished on us all
    That we can be the children of God

    All I want is love
    I confess to this
    I will take it Lord
    All You have to give

    The Lord has shown me that all I need is Him and I will take all He gives me just to have Him.

    I will be in Fayetteville tomorrow night. I can hardly wait!!! I have seen Third Day many times (tomorrow night will my 40th show) and I love it every time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! 40th show- Now that's impressive. Look forward to seeing you there.

    ReplyDelete