Monday, May 4, 2009

Day #1 of His Radio Music Boat Cruise




Hey Everybody!!
It has been a wonderful day of incredible food, fun and music! Andy and I boarded the boat at lunchtime. We met up with Rob and Amy Dempsey almost immediately and were able to make arrangements to sit together at meals. I saw the gals from Barlow Girl at the check-in desk and Mark Stuart (Audio A) walked by while Andy and played ping pong. I’m looking forward to improving my ping pong skills and to tonight’s concerts. I’ll be emceeing the Katina’s concert at 11:00. Looks like a fun and late night!


Right now I am:
Eating soft-serve ice cream, reading a book by Florence Littauer, and getting ready for a mean game of Scrabble.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you seem to be having fun. No sea sickness or anything. Love you Mom

    ReplyDelete