Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day #2 of His Radio Music Boat Cruise


Beautiful- that's the word for today! Beautiful sky, sand and ocean. We had a great day out at Royal Caribbean’s private island Coco Cay. (The picture above is of one of the water inflatibles on the island.) The sand was thick, soft, and white. Temperatures in the mid-80s with just the right amount of breeze. There was a wonderful spread of food on the island-including barbeque ribs and chicken. Although I had SPF 50 sunscreen I missed a few spots- know what I mean! I’m paying for it a bit tonight. David Crowder is playing in the background as I write. I really enjoyed seeing Matthew West juggle two plates and his toddler daughter at breakfast this morning. That’s the true life of a parent! Also it was refreshing to see how modestly the modesty- advocates- Barlow Girl dressed on the beach. These gals are for real!

Right now I am: Sitting next to a late night ice cream and pizza buffet and getting ready to sleep. They just put fancy embossed chocolates that say “Music Boat Cruise” in our room. I feel so spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment